(Even if you're happy where you are.)
Presented by Lantern Hill, an active continuing care retirement community in Northern New Jersey.
Why should you look into retirement living at Lantern Hill? It’s a continuing care retirement community exclusively for seniors age 62-plus, with a private 20-acre campus that is ideal for adults who wish to live an independent lifestyle with the security of on-site continuing care.
See the top five reasons to consider a vibrant retirement at Lantern Hill:
- Enjoy your independence, longer. Keep on living the active life you’re used to, just with more amenities and services.
- Expand your circle of friends. Lantern Hill is full of warm, welcoming people just like you!
- Free yourself from house repairs. Our courteous maintenance team handles the repairs in and around your apartment home.
- Experience true peace of mind. We offer multiple levels of continuing care, should your health needs ever change.
- Moving here is easier than you think. We offer a unique realty and moving program to coordinate and simplify your move, whether you’re minutes or miles away.