What should you expect from rehabilitation at
You don't have to be a Tallgrass Creek resident to receive rehabilitation care here.
Complete the form below or call 1-800-949-1374 for more information or to schedule a tour.
A clear, comprehensive, compassionate path to recovery.
As Overland Park's premier continuing care retirement community, Tallgrass Creek provides the very best in senior-focused rehabilitation services. With five key elements, our dedicated rehabilitation team helps you recover in comfort after an elective surgery or hospital stay.
- Action Plan: We work to understand your needs and develop a personalized plan of action to get you back to your optimal level.
- Expert Team: You receive the expertise of physical, speech, and occupational therapists who specialize in rehabilitation for seniors. The same team can see you through your entire rehabilitation journey.
- Restorative Environment: You’ll enjoy a comfortable private suite with a private bath—not to mention delicious chef-prepared meals, therapy sessions, and engaging activities.
- Continued Improvement: We’ll educate you and your caregivers about medication management, safety, and follow-up care, so you can continue to heal at home.
- Proven Success: Tallgrass Creek is backed by Erickson Living, a network of communities with more than 30 years of experience serving seniors across the country.